Getting involved in Habitat for Humanity is both rewarding and fun – just ask any of the thousands who have already volunteered! Here are just a few examples of how YOU can put your talents and time to work helping Habitat for Humanity of Goochland:
- Volunteering individually or as a group to help Partner families build their homes
- Offering your professional construction services to help supervise non-professional volunteers at a job site
- Offering your non-construction professional services (e.g. Printing, Legal, Media/Public Relations, Social Work, Surveying) to achieve our goals at the lowest cost
- Providing donations in the way of land for new Habitat home sites, building supplies, appliances, office supplies, or monetary funds (see Donate tab)
- Inviting a speaker from the HHG board to make a presentation at your place of work to build support for our Mission in Goochland
- Praying for the continued strength of the Habitat Mission
Ready to Get Involved? Please go to the Contact page and let us know how you’d like to get started!